If you are considering letting your property as a private residence, we can assist with the following:-
1. Advising on what level of rent you might expect to receive;
2. Advising on what statutory obligations you must comply with before the property is let, e.g. landlord registration, adequate smoke alarms, electrical check, gas safety check, Repairing Standard inspection, Energy Performance Certificate;
3. Advising on notifying your insurance company and mortgage lender (if appropriate);
4. Advertising the property for let;
5. Drawing up a suitable tenancy agreement, serving the requisite notices on the tenant, obtaining the tenant's signature to the tenancy agreement, and lodging the deposit with an approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme;
6. Providing a factoring service, collecting rents, and carrying out periodic inspections;
7. Serving the required Notices to Quit prior to termination of the tenancy .
8. If you require advice or more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.