Whether you are selling or buying your property, Tait & Peterson are here to assist you. It is important to us that we provide you with an efficient and professional quality service. By consulting us at the earliest possible date, we can help ensure that the transaction proceeds as smoothly as possible. We can also identify and advise on any potential problems which might affect or delay completion.
We aim to market and convey your property in the most effective manner. Our service includes:-
1. Advising on how and where to obtain a Home Report.
2. Visiting your property to obtain details, measurements and photographs to be included in our Sale Particulars;
3. Advising on how best to present your property to potential viewers (there is much you can do to maximise its appeal and viewers' first impressions are crucial)
4. Advertising the property on our website, on Social Media, in the local press and in our Property Window display on Commercial Street.
5. Setting a "closing date" for offers, reporting to you on offers received, discussing with you in detail the terms of the successful offer, subsequently issuing a formal qualified acceptance to the buyer's solicitor, exhibiting title deeds and searches and in time (typically 3-4 weeks) entering into a concluded contract with the buyer's Solicitor.
6. Advising on what further documentation will need to be seen by the buyer's Solicitor, e.g. planning consents, building warrants and completion certificates for any structural works carried out, extensions, re-roofings, central heating installation etc.
7. Carrying out all conveyancing work required to complete the transaction, including redemption of any mortgage on the property.
We're taking part in Will Relief Scotland this September.
Make or amend your Will and donate to charity. You can make a world of difference with your Will.Get in touch to make an appointment